How To Make 32% More Money With Google Adsense

How To Make 32% More Money With Google Adsense

How To Make 32% More Money With Google Adsense


Google AdSense is not only particularly easy to integrate into your own blog or website, it is also very easy to optimize.


True to the motto “easy to learn, hard to master”, only bloggers who optimize their AdSense ads will be able to record very good income.


Today I want to show how you can earn more by showing AdSense less.


That sounds strange? Then just read on.


>> To the best AdSense tips and tricks.


Optimize Google AdSense

Google AdSense is a nice thing. In a few minutes you can have the ads appear on your blog.


But it's not done with that. As with other things, constant testing is required to get the most out of AdSense.


After having published a number of very important AdSense tips in the past in the articles “ 15 Google AdSense Tips for More Clicks and Higher Click Prices ” and “ Doubling AdSense Earnings - An AdSense Recipe for Success ” , I want to add a few again today Share experiences with you.


As part of my blog revenue optimization, I was able to increase my income to a new record in September .


One of the reasons for this was that I continued to optimize AdSense. And with a really simple method.


Even with AdSense, less is sometimes more

I didn't actually plan the trick in September.


In the course of monetizing my blog, I sold a 300 × 250 banner in the content area to an advertising customer. So at the point where I normally only run the big AdSense ads.


For 120 euros net, the customer got 50% of the advertisements at this point. So around 25,000 impressions.


The other 50% of the PageViews kept showing my AdSense ads. Or rather just an advertisement and that with the red text.


My calculation was actually very simple. I knew what I'd been making with AdSense lately at this point.


Based on this, I have set an ad price that is slightly higher, so that I earn at least the same as before, when adding up the advertising banner and AdSense ad. Ideally, of course, more.


And how did it go? Better than expected!


Change against banner blindness

It would have been okay if I had earned the same or a little more than just AdSense ads.


In August, I had made $ 330.24 from Google AdSense. The amount naturally decreased in September. Last month, I made $ 234.93 from AdSense.


If you convert this with the then current dollar / euro exchange rates, this results in approx. 213 euros for August and around 162 euros for September.


If you add the 120 euros for the advertising banner to the AdSense income in September, then I was able to increase the income by around 32%. (282 euros in Sept. to 213 euros in Aug.)


This is all the more astonishing when you consider that the PageViews in September were around 6% lower than in August.


So by combining AdSense and banner ads, I was able to increase my income by more than 30%.


AdSense worked better

I am not allowed to publish exact statistics of my Google AdSense advertising, but I can tell you the following.


The click rate of my AdSense ads also increased quite significantly in September and with it the eCPM.


The alternating display of AdSense and banner ads also increased the effectiveness of the AdSense ads.


This confirms my earlier observations once again. One secret of the success of AdSense ads is not to keep them static. Whoever shows the same AdSense ad is begging for the “blindness” of their users (keyword: banner blindness).


It is important to keep the ads dynamic. So either to alternately display different AdSense ads or alternately with an advertising banner, for example.


How does it go on?

Of course I will continue to tinker with my sources of income in October and try to increase them further.


So there will soon be more articles on AdSense, but also on other sources of income.


Until then, I wish you all the best with your optimizations.

Post a Comment

0 Comments